Lyon Mini Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Lieu de rencontre et de convergence de la miniacosphère lyonnaise et rhône-alpine. Suivez également notre actualité sur facebook : @lyonminiclub.fr

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Évènements  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre

+6
Stéphane
tonio-GRD
plastman
panger
Grouik
Phil69
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Cllm
Conduite accompagnée
Cllm

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre   Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Fév 2019 - 11:58

Bonjour, merci!

Je suis rentré à Lyon la semaine dernière et ma voiture est presque prête!

Je suis retourné en Angleterre avec une liste énorme de 3 pages de choses à faire et la seule chose exceptionnelle qui reste maintenant à faire sur la voiture est de câbler le compartiment moteur pour des choses comme le câblage d'allumage. Malheureusement, l’électronique n’est pas mon truc, je n’ai donc pu souder que les phares avant et les feux arrière et obtenir le bon fonctionnement des essuie-glaces, mais c’est tout. Toute aide que je pourrais obtenir avec le câblage sous le capot serait très appréciée. J'ai également besoin de câbler le speedo central en utilisant le métier à tisser de conversion.

J'espère terminer les petits travaux restants au printemps lorsque je me rendrai à nouveau au Royaume-Uni

Après cela, j'aimerais retourner en voiture à Lyon pour l'été / automne et la conduire à travers les Alpes et après Turin pour visiter l'Italie avec mon amie.

Ce n'est pas impeccable mais je suis heureux de voir ma voiture revenir ensemble

Hi All,

I have just returned from visiting the UK for two weeks so the entire time was spent working on the Mini.

I have got loads done and came back to France feeling very pleased with how much progress I made on the car. Just a couple small jobs left now until it can be MOT'd again.

I went back to Dorset with a huge 3 page list of things to do and the only outstanding thing now left to do on the car is to wire up the engine bay so things like the ignition wiring. Unfortunately electronics is not my thing so I was only able to solder the headlights and the rear lights back in along with getting the wipers to work but thats about it. Any help I can get with the wiring under the bonnet I would appreciate a lot. I also need to wire in the centre speedo using the conversion loom.

Another odd thing I have noticed is that the headlights work fine on sidelights, main beam, dipped beam, and the front Hazards work but weirdly enough the wiper motor and jets only work when the headlights are turned on  O_O

The interior is now all complete along with all the door furniture, door locks, and glass now installed.

With the exceptionof the engine bay wiring all the mechanical bits under the bonnet are now installed including the twin carburettors, silicone radiator and heater hose, new alternator, new starter motor, and the wiper assemby.

The car now has brand new upper and lower ball joints on both sides along with new CV boots, driveshaft boots, and new track rod ends, most of the rubber had all perished so decided replacing all of it was the best idea.

LCB exhaust is all back on with new mountings.

Master cylinders are replaced with brand new piping from DSN.

Remote Gear linkage back on.

The list goes on but two solid weeks of work and the car is so close to MOT time

I am hoping to finish off the remaining small jobs in the Spring when I visit the UK again

After that I would love to drive the car back to Lyon for the summer/Autumn and drive the car through the Alps and past Turin to visit Italy with my Girlfriend.

Its not a concourse standard by any means but I am glad to see my car coming back together nicely :)

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_110

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_111

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_211

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_310

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_610

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_511

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_112

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre - Page 2 2019_212
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://creartdorset@hotmail.co.uk

Bonjour, Je suis de Dorset, Angleterre
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2